|In celebration of our 8th anniversary in Redmond and the opening of our Sammamish clinic, we are offering a day of completely Free Exams for:
· All past clients who have not been seen in PT in more than 1 month
· All present clients who have another problem currently not being treated
· All loved ones, family, friends, neighbors and co-workers of our past and present clients
If you are a past or present patient, call 425-883-9630 to schedule your Free Exam.
If you are referring a friend or family member, just have them call to schedule their Free Exam by mentioning your name.
The exams will be held on: Wednesday April 25th
They will consist of a 25 minute one-on-one appointment with the Physical Therapist of your choice.
during which the Physical Therapist will:
· Talk with you about the history of your problem.
· Take measurements to test your strength and how well you are moving.
· And after a thorough exam, will give you a written plan of care, outlining
1. The cause of your pain or problem.
2. A plan for successful treatment
This exam is ideal for people suffering with:
· Lower Back Pain
· Neck Pain
· Shoulder Pain
· Knee Pain
· Ankle Pain
· Hip Pain
· And Much More
If you are having pain or problems with day to day activities such as walking, running, standing, sitting for long periods, going up or down steps, working, sleeping or driving, then this is an excellent opportunity to see one of our experienced physical therapists and find out the cause of your problem.
Call 425-883-9630 to schedule your Free Exam on Wednesday, April 25th.
Limited Spots Available